Frizzy Hair No More
Chi Smoothing system helps to control fizz leaving hair smoother and easier to style for up to 4 months. It is not designed to relax your curl. What it should do is make it easier to blow your hair out or wear it curly without the frizz.
Just as with any chemical service proper home maintenance is imperative to the way it turns out and the longevity of your new look. Proper home maintenance starts with professional shampoo and conditioners.
Below are some tips to helping any chemical service last longer in your hair.
1. Shampoo no more than 3 times per week, less for curly hair.
2. Keep your hair out of the sun and out of chlorine. (Hats and Swim Caps are your BFF)Use a moisturizing and/or restorative conditioner once per week.
3. Pay the extra for me to clarify your hair before color services.
4. Add on the Joico Defy Damage Bond Protecting to your Color Service.
5. Use oils in your hair, not your supermarket ones, but the specially designed hair oils.
6. Have a light leave-in Conditioner to use in your hair.
7. Before any heat styling use a heat protectant.
8. Some leave-ins have one built in. Like “it’s a Ten” or Eleven “Miracle Hair Treatment”, though it doesn’t hurt to add another layer of protection with one like Joico “Ironclad Thermal Protectant.
9. Some people are better off using a “no-poo” or ‘cleansing conditioner” such as Diva Curl.
If you would like to tryout the American Smoothing System lets discuss it at your next service and see if it is an option for you.